Monday, September 26, 2011

You Are My Sunshine!!!!

Daughters are the best, especially the ones born on July 14th! Not only do Alexandria a.k.a. Tilly and I share a birthday, we also have our daddy's wrapped around our finger and  mommy's who adore us! The Leonard's share the story of the sunshine of their lives, Tilly!


Matthew and Shieta Leonard, married April 30th 2010, Daughter Alexandria Leonard born July 14, 2010.


                                                                            “Tilly!!!”



                                                 Mommy and Daddy’s little princess!!!




Like many parents, Matthew and myself are still in shock (a year later), that we are parents to a beautiful fourteen month old, she is the highlight of our lives, everything we do is for her, we want her to have the world. We are so thankful that God was able to trust us to raise one of his own children and we are going to make him proud. Matthew is in the US Air Force and I am perusing my degree in health care administration online with the University of Phoenix. In my spare time, I like to cook and spend time with my family. We are currently stationed in Arizona, the grand canyon state!

No comments:

Post a Comment