Wednesday, September 7, 2011

My little fatty!

So every time I talk to my mom she makes a point to tell me how FAT my son is. The conversation usually goes like this...." Hey ma" mom: " Hey Tokaree, where my big ole grand son at, wit his fat self?" me: "um ma my baby is not fat!" mom: "yes he is he look like he six months old!!" me: "he does not" mom: "Where is SHE-bastian (I swear it bothers me to no end that me mother insist on calling him shebastian... I mean gosh lady its pronounced Sea-bass-chan) any who, it peeves me that people keep calling him fat! He only weighs 14.6lbs that's just a healthy breastfed baby! Honestly guys is that big? I dont think so! At any rate.... He's getting to that age that we let him taste foods. He dad let him taste watermelon the other day and his eyes lit up like "hmmmm what is this, this is not milk!". So keeping this in mind yesterday we were feeling adventurous and let him taste a little plain yogurt and he blew it off like I don't want that!!! So as we sit down for dinner last night he starts looking at my plate ever so longingly.He started giving me all kinds of googly eyes and charming smiles as I ignored him. So his dad asks if he wants some gravy from the cubed steak and he hit him with the "duhh" face. So he tastes it and is like yum!! So my husband sticks his fist in his gravy and puts his fist in his mouth. My son proceeds to go at his fist like a starving convict!!! When i say he had gravy everywhere, i mean he had gravy EVERYWHERE!!! He had gravy all over his bib, his sleeves, the creases of his little double chin and gravy juice under his neck! Needless to say my little fatty is almost ready for food!!!




·         Tell us your stories!!!

Did your baby hit a mile stone today? Is it your child’s birthday?  Got a funny story about your little tike, well we want to hear it! Send us your stories about your little person and we will share the laughs with all the moms and dads out there!  Email all stories, photos and videos to: S.tokaree@gmail.com.  Please be sure to include your child’s age and name with all photos and videos. Don’t forget to tell us your location.

2 comments:

  1. hahah aww! you should of gotten a picture of that messy dinner! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha thats adorable!! Nice imagery.

    ReplyDelete