Thursday, September 15, 2011

Round and Loving it!!!

Pregnancy can be hard, but there are some women who just breeze right through it. This is the story of one of those lucky women!




Hi, my name is Tamara McGregor and this is my first pregnancy! I am a first-time mother and I will be having a baby boy in October. This experience with being pregnant has forever changed my life. I cannot believe in just a few short weeks I will be someones mother! I have pretty much had a laid back pregnancy. From the beginning, I have not experienced an ounce of morning sickness (Thank God!). I have not had any major weight gain as I was very worried about that. I have had the pleasure (LOL) of experiencing heartburn throughout these eight months either. The only thing that I really had to deal with was very bad tension headaches and that goes for both my first and third trimesters. My second trimester was literally a breeze and was probably the best time I have had out of the three. Although I have had to make some life changing decisions, I would not change them for the world! I love this little guy to death and I havent even met him yet!
Eating has NOT been a problem for me as I had a hefty appetite pre-pregnancy, but the problem I did have was finding bottoms that fit. I came up with a solution to that problem: tights. In these last few weeks, I have found myself to be more exhausted and not able to move as fast as Im used to moving around, which is very frustrating. I also have experienced the pregnancy brain fog. I have never forgotten so many things in my life as I have during this pregnancy! It is definitely annoying because I am used to having a really good memory.
        I have also been thankful enough to have my childs father involved majorly in this process. Although he has not been able to come to most of my appointments because of his busy schedule, he has been there emotionally and physically for me. I dont think any woman should have to go through this alone. I really am thankful for everyone that I have in my corner and very blessed. Although this experience is almost over, I can honestly say I will miss it just a LITTLE bit! (LOL) I am at the end and I am very ecstatic to meet my handsome little guy!


Want to share your pregnancy or the birth of your child? well we are here to listen, email us at S.tokaree@gmail.com be sure to send pictures!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment