Wednesday, September 7, 2011

So hi!!!

Ok so I was inspired to create this blog by my three month son! He is starting to coo and tryin to talk and I thought it was the cutest darned thing. Since his dad is in the military and we are hundreds of miles away from our family, I post photos and videos on facebook so our families can see. The second video I posted I entitled it : The way I see it..... Sebastian Tokarr Wingfield telling it like it is! It was just a random video of him talking, but people started commenting as if they understood what he was saying! Thats when the lightbulb went off in my head..."ugh duh" why not start a blog for people to post and share funny videos of their kids!!! As a young wife and mom I think this would be a great way to make friends, trade advice, and share our pregnancy and baby photos and stories! I hope you guys enjoy it and remember have your cameras ready because; KIDS TELL IT ALL!!!!

2 comments: