Friday, November 4, 2011

Just Breathe!!!



As Monday approaches, i find myself trying to be more and more up beat about my husband going to train and deploying. I was watching Toy Story 3 with my son and i started to tear up. I dont know why but i just got sad. I have to keep reminding myself it's just two weeks. And once i get over that part i have to tell myself its just 6 months and then he will be back. But so much can happen in 6 months!!!  By then our son will be walking and saying real words. He will have teeth and know how to chew things. I can go on and on about the milestones he will miss and then i spiral deeper into sadness. I know that he will be serving our country but he is irreplaceable in our lives  no matter the reason. Like every Troop over sea's missing their childs birth or 5th anniversary, I know he is happy that he has a family to return home too. And when i put things into perspective i have to tell myself........JUST BREATHE.

3 comments:

  1. You are an awesome woman. Just think, many of our soldiers come home to no one. Now, that's horrible. I bet they say the same thing...Just Breathe. I will keep you and your husband is my prayers as I know this is NOT an easy time for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As much as we love our ,husband, dad, son, bother,nephew, cousin, our God loves him more. God will keep him safe in his arms and will give you the strength to be strong! But don't hold back your tears, crying help to remove the pain to make room for happiness! Im not praying for you. Im praying with you! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete