Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Going Away........

So last night my husband got the official call that instead of leaving in December, he leaves in two weeks for training. For the record let me say this BLOWS!!! I must say that this should not be a shock to me. After all, being a military wife we know these this are coming but that doesnt make it easier. I want to go into a closet and cry, but instead i have to be a support system for my husband and family. I just wish i got to have my husband to my self atleast for a year!
Now dont get me wrong i love the fact that my husband is in the military. He is going out to fight for our rights and freedom. Forgive me if i sound selfish but i believe his son needs him more. I guess im just sad that im going to miss my husband. Keep us in your prayers!!!

1 comment:

  1. I know it's hard, but you'll be okay. My hubby left for a year long deployment exactly a month after we were married, so I can only imagine what you're feeling with a new baby. That thought scares me every day... You're going to find strength you never thought you had, and every time you look at your beautiful baby boy you're going to find even more strength. As my hubby tells me, take it one day at a time, meal by meal, and it'll be over before you know it. :)

    ReplyDelete